We provide practical solutions of statutory audit and non-statutory audit services for our clients.
According to the Companies Ordinance, the annual financial statements of a limited company incorporated in Hong Kong is required to be audited by a qualified accountant with a practicing certificate issued by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“HKICPA”).
We are experienced in handling different business audits. No matter if you are in service industry, trading, retailing, manufacturing, etc. We will support in preparing the statutory audit financial statements including balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements.
Part of the audit services is to carry out the stock movements checking in the intervening period and to ensure the year-ended stock balance for audit purpose.
Non-Statutory Audit and Review services
According to client's unique requirement and situation, we arrange the special audit services as follows:
- Internal operation and Internal control review
- Evaluate the strength and weakness of company's internal operation, control system and stock-taking system
- Identifying company's hidden problems, under-performing assets and system
- Sale of business valuation and revaluation of assets value (including financial assets and property revaluation)
- Fraud Investigation
- Due diligent report for merger & acquisition
We provide practical Hong Kong accountant services and solutions.
Our audit fee starts from HK$4,000 .
Please contact us our accountants for free initial consultation & quotation.
|Ms. Anna Yeung||(852) 2854 email@example.com|